Hot Water Driven Vapour Chillers
- Capacities: 35 to 700 kW
- Chilled water temperature: Up to 3.5ºC
- Hot Water Temperature: From 75ºC to 120ºC
- COP: 0.65–0.72
MEDIUM TEMPERATURE HOT WATER (HS SERIES)
High temperature hot water machines are of the double effect type, where, the gain in concentration is achieved in two steps. The primary generator (referred as High Temperature Generator or HTG) produces vapour, whose latent heat is transferred to lithium bromide in secondary generator (referred as Low Temperature Generator or LTG).
Thermax double effect absorption chillers are designed based on its proven Advanced Series Flow technology. This ensures that the highest concentration and highest temperature of Lithium Bromide solution doesn’t occur simultaneously. Due to this the rate of corrosion is negligible compared to the para flow or reverse flow technologies.
- Capacities: 175 to 8800 kW
- Chilled water temperature: Up to 1ºC and -2ºC with brine
- Hot Water Temperature: From 150ºC to 180ºC
- COP: 1.4 – 1.45
- Capacities: From 200 to 1380USRT (700 to 4850kW)
- Chilled water temperature: Up to 0ºC (34ºF)
- Hot Water Temperature: From 75C to 120C
- COP: 0.65–0.72
- Hot water from solar collectors
- Process condensate heat recovery
- Engine jacket water
- Heat recovery from flue gases
Hot water fired machines are used for process cooling, industrial and comfort air-conditioning. A popular application of hot water fired machines is Charge Air Cooling of DGs & Gas Turbines. These machines typically find application in cases where the hot water source is already present, as part of an industrial or commercial process.
Hot water fired chillers are generally used in industries like: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Paper, Textiles, Captive Power Plants, Steel, Hotels & Hospitals, Restaurants, Software Parks, Offices, Educational Institutions, Museums, etc.