In Thermax’s High Efficiency Chiller-Heater 40% of Heat required for generating hot water is recovered from low temperature chilled water. Remaining 60% is recovered from external heat source. Thereby, 40% reduction in direct external heat source can be achieved for heating hot water as compared to conventional hot water generator. Additionally refrigeration is also generated simultaneously.
- Heating capacity: 100 to 9250 kW
- Cooling capacity: 50 to 3500 TR
- Hot water temperature: Up to 90ºC (194ºF)
- Chilling water temperature: Up to 1ºC (34ºF) and -2ºC (28.5ºF) for brine
- Heat Source: Steam, Hot Water, Exhaust Gas, Fuel firing
- Simultaneous Cooling and Heating