Mammoth was established in Minneapolis, USA in 1935 and have been producing and installing quality and innovative air conditioning units ever since.
They have been providing energy saving products for projects in China since 1988.
In 2002, Mammoth invested over US$10 million to establish its manufacturing facility in Anji, China’s #1 Ecological County and its national sales and marketing headquarters in Shanghai to provide custom-engineered air conditioning systems for projects in China and the greater Asia-Pacific region.
Air Solutions International began to offer a complete range of MEPS compliant Mammoth water source heat pumps for projects in Australia in 2014.
• 11 standard capacity packaged models 3.0 to 19.3 kW
• 11 standard capacity split models 2.58 to 21.5 kW
• 9 large capacity models 22 to 98 kW
• Compact horizontal or vertical cabinets made from G60 galvanised steel and insulated with 15mm skin-coated fibreglass/PE.
• 10mm reusable filter supplied in factory-mounted filter bracket for return air duct connection.
• Easy ceiling suspended or floor mounting
• High EER 3.92 to 4.64
• Field convertible discharge
• Environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant
• Microprocessor-based control system with fan speed adjustment and condensate overflow protection
• Luxury controller included
• High efficiency rotary or scroll GMCC or Sanyo compressors
• 9 water-to-water models 7.1 to 55 kW
• Produces chilled water for air conditioning and heating hot water for space heating and domestic hot water
• Suitable for water or ground loop applications
• 5 modes of operation: cooling, heating, heat recovery, domestic hot water, heating with domestic hot water
• Easy floor-mounted installation
• Robust cabinet construction from G60 galvanised steel and 15mm fibreglass insulation. The entire bottom panel is insulated to prevent condensation and noise transmission.
• Compressor independently mounted on mounting channel and neoprene isolators for low noise transmission and quiet operation.
• High efficiency and anticorrosive stainless steel brazed-plate heat exchangers.
• Included thermostat for monitoring inlet and outlet water temperatures
• Compressor operation safety lockout for high or low refrigerant pressure and water flow.
• RS485 interface with BMS
• 9 models with capacity from 1.95 to 11.6 kW
• 2 or 4 pipe, 2, 3 or 4 row cooling coils
• Robust casing construction from 0.7mm galvanised steel for top and bottom panels and 1mm thick coil end panel and fan motor deck.
• Seamless copper tube and blue fin counter flow coils
• Fan impeller is forward-curved centrifugal, static and dynamically balanced for smooth operation.
• 3 speed PSC fan motor with easy capacitor maintenance or higher efficiency brushless EC motor option.
• Optional plenum construction from 0.7mm thick galvanised steel casing panels.
• Supply and return air flange made from 0.7mm galvanised steel.
• Optional standard 3 to 5mm thick washable nylon type filter or aluminium or sandwich style filters.
• Standard painted carbon steel drain pan with bottom insulated with 5mm PE or optional stainless steel pan. Optional extended drain pan also available.